Affordable Dental Implants in Southaven & Hernando
Dental implants are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They consist of three parts. There is the actual dental implant, which looks like a post and is placed in your jawbone to serve as the artificial tooth’s root. Connected to the dental implant is the abutment, which functions as an attachment to the final part, the crown. This dental crown is made to match the appearance of your natural teeth and completes the dental implant procedure.
Dr. Adatrow is a board certified prosthodontist with years of experience in restoring and replacing teeth. With his expertise, our team can help you have a natural-looking smile once more. To see if you’re a viable candidate for dental implants, you can schedule a consultation with Dr. Adatrow. He will go over your patient and medical history as well as look over how many dental implants you may need to determine whether dental implants, or another restorative option, is best for you.CONTACT US
Types of Dental Implants
We are able to offer different types of dental implants, depending on your need.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants afford patients multiple benefits that exceed just replacing missing teeth — and these are what make them a preferred choice in the industry.
- Have a success rate of over 95%, making them one of the “most predictable” restorative options.
- Do not require removing any tooth structure, unlike traditional dental bridges, so you can keep your adjacent teeth healthier.
- Do not interfere with everyday activities like eating, speaking, or smiling because they fit and function like natural teeth.
- Prevent your face from sagging, which can occur when you are missing teeth.
- Keep your teeth from shifting, whether that be nearby teeth moving into open spaces or dentures that slip.
- Preserve your bone and prevent bone loss/bone deterioration.
- Are built to last many years, and sometimes even a lifetime, with the right at-home care and regular dental check-ups.